To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 1, 2008

New Addition To Our Family!








NO I am NOT Pregnant!!!! But we did just get a puppy! She is like an infant but my new motto is, "It is like having an infant but without the labor, delivery and pregnancy part!" Yes there is sleep deprivation and cleaning up after her and keeping her safe from the kids and neighborhood dogs but the kids LOVE HER! They named her Rosie. She is a Chihuahua Pomeranian Mix. The kids helped pay for her as well as grandma and papa and of coarse the parents. Here are some fun pictures of our new little puppy! Oh by the way when we took her to the vet she weighed 2.3 pounds. That just tells you how teeny she is:) Which meens little poop which meens little clean up. She can be very feisty though just like the rest of the girls in this family!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

She is adorable, Where did you get her at? Congradulations....

Kelli said...

My kiddos love her! She looks bigger to me in the pictures then she does in real life. Oh my heck its true...the camera does add 10 pounds (wink)!

Shauna Buxton said...

Hi Normandee and Skip,
I googled your name and came up with your blog! You all look amazing and I am happy to see your beautiful faces! I miss everyone of you from the Miller family! I loved seeing the pictures from Kimberlee's beautiful wedding> I wish we could have been there!I would LOVE to keep in touch! Please email me. Please give your mom and dad a big hug from me! I am NOT surprised that your dad is bishop! I think it is awesome!

I Love you,

Shauna Massey Buxton (Sparks)
sbuxton@email.toast.net