To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

August 9, 2008

The Annual Lake Trip






As you all know; when my brother asks you to go to the lake you go!! That is what my mother and I did back in June. Yes I know I haven't updated the blog in awhile so here goes:0)
I was able to get back up on the knee board this year and even made it over to the side of the boat but of coarse ate the water trying to get back behind the boat. My brother and I are always competing and trying to out do each other so when he stood up on the tube I stood up on the tube. He was quite impressed! This year we were able to see a bald eagle and some big horn sheep. Thanks Tony and Shelli for another wonderful time on the lake!

No comments: