To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

June 22, 2008

Kenny Chesney Weekend





Uncle Cracker joined Kenny for when The Sun Goes Down....Very FUN!
Aunt Kimmy bought Maddie a shirt and herself a hat so me and Skip couldn't let her show us up so Skip got a hat and I got a Bandanna to wear and we took a pix of ourselves:)







The last weekend in May couldn't have come fast enough! I certainly wish it would happen sooner or should I say more often than once a year. This was the 4th year that Skip and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. The last 2 years we have stayed the night after the concert but decided to splurge this year and spend 2 nights away from home. It was kind of Skip's graduation present as well since we didn't have a party for him or at least it seems a bit more justified to say that it was for graduating from Nursing School. We left Friday morning and went and had hot rock pedicures at Vital Nail Salon on Higley and Baseline. Vinny is AMAZING! What a great way to start the weekend with a nice and relaxing hot rock pedi!! Then we ran a few errands and checked into The Scottsdale Renaissance Hotel. I had no idea where we were staying! It was a nice surprise! We had our own little bungalow with a private hot tub for 2 out our patio. We told Maddie that we went skinny dipping and she thought that it was in the public pool....LOL!! We did hang out at the pool Saturday morning before we went to the concert; it was heavenly!!! We had 2 extra tickets to the concert so we decided to give them to Maddie for an early birthday present and we flew Aunt Kimmy in to take her to the concert. Maddie had a great time and wants to go next year too:) We will see....
Gary Allen, Sammy Haggard and Keith Urban all performed with Kenny. It was an amazing show!! There is defiantly a reason why they call Kenny Chesney entertainer of the year!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I remember talking to you about this wonderful weekend. It sounds like it was just that. I am glad you two deserved the break and fun.

Kelli said...

Okay, I am not a big fan of Kenny Chesney but I have heard he puts on the best show ever! I'm so glad you had an awesome time! I really like Keith Urban and Gary Allen though! You got some pretty great shots. I'm loving the hat & bandana! So did you text this pic to Miss Kimmy & Maddie?