To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

June 4, 2008

Time to update!

Yes, I know it has been awhile since I have update the blog! It is on my to do list so here goes! We are all out of school for the summer and enjoying every bit of it!! We were supposed to go to San Diego Memorial Weekend when Skips mom came but basically got rained out and Jaxon came down with 104* fever so we took the kids to see the new Indiana Jones movie instead! It was a great movie! It was even better cuz Jaxon slept through the whole thing so we all could enjoy it.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Thanx for the comment. P.S. Your website is awsome! It is a lot beter then all of the other blogs that I have seen. P.S.S. I go to your blog a lot. P.S.S.S. I like cheese. P.S.S.S.S. Cheder is beter. "sorry if any thing is writen wrong".