To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

April 14, 2008

Oooooppss!


I forgot to say Thank You to my Fashion Team! What would I do without friends that can keep me hip and with the latest trends. Thanks Marcie, Nikki, and Leslie and to Mom for watching the kids until Maddie got home. Thanks to Kelli for again helping me with my blog...what would I do without her?
Anyways I thought it would be fun to put a pix of Jon and Richie on my blog as I did get to see them in person! The lighting was amazing and they did sing a good mix of old and new songs some of which are on here to listen to...Hard to believe that they still have it after all these years! Let me tell you...THEY HAVE IT AND THEN SOME!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You are welcome and yes, they most certainly have it! Did they by chance sing, "Til We Ain't Strangers Anymore?"

Nikki said...

Anytime girl, That is what girlfriends are for.

Shane said...

Hi Normandee. This is Shane. Great blog!! Can you let me know how to put music on my blog? Thanks. And, will you add me to you your blog list? Thanx!!!!!!!!