To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

April 14, 2008

Bon Jovi

Playing Pool Before the Concert
Me, My Brother and Shelli
Me and My Date Julia
The gang Tony Shelli Matt Allison Matt Laurie and Julia

On Friday Night I was asked to be the Designated Driver for my brother and his friends to the Bon Jovi concert. I am not stupid so of coarse I said YES!! I had so much fun! I didn't take my camera in the concert with me but wished I did. Anyways my date Julia took some pix with her phone and she is supposed to email them to me and then I will post them as soon as I get them.
I learned several things that night
1. I ain't as young as I once was...I got to bed about 2:30 in the morning...
2. When people get drunk they use the F word like it is "a", "and", and "the"...haven't heard that word used so much in my life!
3. When people get drunk the get very lovey with ya! I haven't been hugged and kissed on from so many strangers since I don't know when.
Thanks to Laurie and Matt for letting us hang out at their beautiful home before the concert! Thanks to Julia for being such a wonderful date! Thanks to my brother, Tony and my sister in law Shelli for such a great time and inviting me to come along. Tony said that when Licoln Park comes he wants to go and I said he will have to invite Skip for that party and he will be the DD. I did get a compliment that night they gang said that I was a COOL MOM! Hopefully my kids can say that about me too!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You are a way cool mom! I love shootin' pool. It looks like a great time! I love love love the new family picture. You have a little sassy pose going on there don't ya MeMe!

Nikki said...

You are looking hot! I saw pictures on our cousin's blog of the concert.