To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

June 4, 2008

Maddie and Lilly Dance Recital






I know that I am behind! The beginning of May the girls had their end of the year dance recital at Queen Creek Preforming Arts Center. This was Lilly's first recital on the big stage. She loved it and did a great job! Lilly took tap and ballet this past year and Maddie took hip hop! Maddie has the best attitude for hip hop! She got to wear a wig and did a great job too! Thanks Marcie again for taking the girls pictures! Brinley and Meg also took hip hop with Maddie this year and Ady took tap and ballet with Lilly.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

How stinking cute are they. I can not believe I am seeing another year of dance recital go by.

Bonnie said...

Great job Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!