To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

May 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Thursday was our last day of school, and it was very busy... I had a party after school and went swimming with Shannon and didn't get home until 11:30!

Lilly has Dance Compitions tody and they are going to Las Vegas for compitition 4TH of July weekend...


Jaxon just graduated Pre-School
Of to Kidergarden he goes!
I would do a pic but i can't find any...

Noah is... NOAH! he's going into 4th Grade, my baby is growing up!

Then I'm going to be an 8th Grader!
we're still not sure where I'm going to go to High School,
But I'll go almost anywhere besides Leagcy Traditional!

1 comment:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!! Yay! I will add you to my blog list!
Kylee