To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

May 14, 2010

200th Post!

Hey!! How've you been??

It's been hectic over here... I'll tell you a little about us...

Me... I've been great(: School is going good... Only 8 more days left until I'm a big 8th grader! I can't beleive I'll be in 10th grade (sophmore??) when Noah is in Jr. High!

Noah... He's good. He's a boy, so he's been into lots of trouble lately... He and my Dad and my Grandpa went to Father's and Son's today. I think they'll come back on Saturday... Not sure. Noah will be in Fourth Grade! WOW.

Lilly... My little Dancer bug! She's gonna be in FIRST GRADE! i can't believe it! She is grwoing up too fast.

Jaxon... MY POOR BABY! :( well, to start, last friday he got his tonsills and adnoids out and tubes put in his ears... he is doing so bad with eating and drinking and taking any medicine! it makes me want to cry when I hear him scream and yell because if the pain he has in his throat. and when my mom and ada yell at him because he can't/won't take his medicine, that makes me even more sad :( I need him to feel better!

No comments: