To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

December 1, 2009

OMGGLOLJK

I bet you don't know what omggloljk means. I bet you $5. No, I swear! $5 is on the line. right this very minute. if you guess what that means I will give you $5! Yes $5! So, comment your answer so you can have $5! And this is for everybody, so If you and this other dude gets it, then $10 is on the line! You could either comment your answer and e-mail me, or tell me on Facebook. once again, the "word" is:

OMGGLOLJK

Hurry! Before it's too late! You have until 5:30pm on Thursday. Get your $5 today!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh My Good Golly Laugh Out Loud Just Kidding

Ballingham Family said...

haha(: that's LOL(: nope. not quite...

Kelli said...

Does the J have anything to do with "Jacob?"