To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

December 4, 2009

Love and Hate war.

I don't really know why, but I am going to list things I hate. I am in that kinda mood, and your gonna deal with it! So, here it goes.

I hate dandruff. It's discusting, and horrible for your scalp. It's horrible to have, and it's a pain in the butt.

I hate the cold. This morning, I was freezing my butt off walking to the Abney's house to get a ride for school. It was horrible!

I hate snotty people. they think they know everything, and they think they are all that, WHEN THEY ARE NOT! and whenever they prove a point, you feel like you want to punch them!

I hate peaunut butter. it sticks to the top of your mouth and it's discustipateing. I can't deal with it any longer.

I hate mother nature. (wink wink) 'nuff said.

I hate cheese. I will eat nacho's and grilled cheese, but not staight, like a cheese stick, or a slice of cheese. blaighk.

I hate it when people are so proper and polite! But I'm not saying I like people with no manners at all, i just mean people that eat with their back straight, and pinkies up. I like the person, but not what they are doing.

and last but not least, I hate cats!! they are so, UGH! i hate them with a firey flame ball passion!!
I am done now with things i hate... now for things I love...

I love anything that deals with werewolves or vampires.

I love my family. they are always their for me and they love me...

I LOVE to laugh. It's my most faveorite thing in the world next to--->

Sleeping. I love Sleeping. it is so awesome.

I love having dreams (when your asleep). the last dream I had was with Michel Jackson. very very long story. but in the end, I went on a date with him, and we sang thriller(:

I love Christmas. It's my favorite time of year! with all of the presents and lights, and the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ(:

I love my rat dog(: My Rosie is my love, my life, and my soul! not really, but I love her to death.

I love having the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It's such blessing, and it's a big part of my life(:

the end.

No comments: