To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

November 3, 2009

Very Exciting News!!!!

Okay, I'm not exactly sure if I'm allowed to share this info, but I'm going to anyway.............. AUNT KIMMY IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out!!! We all are sooo excited!!! She said that the baby's Bday would probably be around my Bday, and that I should be homeschooled so that I could be her nanny... I'm like, uh, maybe some other time... They hope that they will be moved down here before the bb is born... I really hope they come down!!! But we are going there for Christmas... OMGosh! I am soooo excited! I can't hold it in any longer!!! :D I am jumping up and down!!! whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my freaking heck! Congratulations! Wow! No you may not be homeschooled! My kiddos would miss you too much!

Ballingham Family said...

Maddie will not be homeschooled! I will just be needing a school bus for a car to take everyone where I need to go!! hehehe

Bonnie said...

YEA!!!! How exciting for everyone!!! So instead of a bus you got a Sequoia...good choice!!