To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

November 12, 2009

): slash update

I sprained my wrist, It hurts pretty bad. I am letting down my cheer team, because I am a base, and now I messed everything up! I am a failure!

But, on the bright side, 7 more days till New Moon! I know I already have the nifty counter on the side, I just really wanted to say it...

If you are feeling very generous, and it's around Nov. 20 or Christmas time, and you are thinking of me, and you are near a Hot Topic, I wear a size Med. Just sayin...! {Be sure to get a new moon shirt with jacob on it(; thanks}

Noah is getting braces soon... HA! HA!

My hair is really cute... (crimped with poofed bangs)

When will my Mother get home? I need a shower... :/

Sorry I am boring you to death );

I can't wait untill Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice tonite....

Taylor Swift won Entertainer of the year!! Whoo-Hoo!! (:

My mom said that Kimmy's baby might be born around my Bday! The Dr. said that she is 6 weeks pregnant, and that it is due on July 8. But she is going to have a C-section, it's going to be a week early.... YEAH! cross our fingers for any day except June 30, July 2 and July 6...

SIGH..... Bye!!

No comments: