Okay... I haven't updated the blog in like a month, or so because of school starting... Over Labor day weekend, we went to Canyon Lake with Uncle Tony's boat! It was so fun! Grandma and Grandpa went, all of my family (except dad, he was asleep), then ofcoarse Uncle Tony and Aunt Shelli. There was alot of bee's, so I was freaking out. Thankfully, Gma and Gpa brought bee spray, so it wasn't that bad... Mom was taking pics while Jax, Gma, Aunt Shelli, Uncle Tony, and I where off on the boat...
Okay, Gma wanted to go on the tube so bad she just couldn't wait! She wanted to go so bad, she went with me on the tube wearing her Jean Capris and T-Shirt. At first she did great, but in the middle of our turn, she started slipping off because her pants were slick... and I think you get the picture on what happend next... Yep she fell off. Like 15 times. But that didn't stop her, she still wanted to go, so she striped her shirt and her G's. Thankfully, she was wearing this swim bikini bra thing so all that she wore was that and her life-vest... But it was still soo fun!
I saw a water bottle completely covered with bee's.... it was so scary! Then when we were cleaning up, in one of the bags of rolls was a bee! Stuck!then we let it go, thankfully it wasn't too mad, so it didn't bite another person... it was really pretty too...



No comments:
Post a Comment