To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

August 19, 2009

First Day of School!

It was the first day of school about a week ago... It's really fun! I started 7th grade, Noah's started 3rd grade, and Lilly started Kindergarten. Because I am now in Junior High, and the Crismon Campus is only K-6, I had to change campuses, and go to the Power Campus. Tucker, and I take the bus in the morning, which is a huge hassle... :( Oh well.... It's really fun switching classes; I <3> all of my teachers....it's fun.... Anyways... I thought we all looked really cute! (But I was going to kill Noah for wearing that shirt for first day... UG! And I can't beleive my mom would even let him wear it! But that's an 8 yr old boy for ya...)




That's my school... if you look really close, under the side mirror in front of us, that's me with the striped backpack!


2 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute.

Hey Maddie...don't knock Noah's shirt. Its classic!

Glad you're loving school.

schlepps said...

hey we figured out our blog you guys should come check it out!!