We went to Sunslpash for my Birthday! It was really fun! Shannon and Brinley went with us. Thankfully, we had 6 free tickets so it didn't completely cost my parents a fortune!
Brinley and I went on the Sidewinder first before there was a really long line, while the kids went with Mom and Dad and Grandma to the kiddie area. Baylor went too to hang with Noah...
I guess you aren't allowed to not be in a tube on the lazy river, even if you are cute as a button like Lilly! Grandma was holding on to her off the side of the tube, and she had a life-jacket! - But it's not allowed... Thankfully, Chris Maughn (from church) was working his shift at the Lazy River as a life guard, and he pulled her out...
It was really fun... Although my flip-flops got stolen! Yep! After I went around the Lazy River a few times, they were gone!!! And this happened on my Birthday! :( And they were the really comfortable ones, too! I was really sad... oh well... And I go monsert sunburn on my shoulder... Now it's peeling, and it looks all weird...
We had lots of fun... Thanks Mom and Dad!
July 10, 2009
Sunslpash for my Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment