To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 10, 2009

David Archuleta and Demi Lovato Concert!

Travis and Nancy, my Grandma's neighbors, gave us 4 FREE David Archuleta and Demi Lovato tickets! And the seats were great! (But, it was all the way in Glendale, at the Jobing.com Arena... but it was worth it!) Grandma, Me, Brinley, and Leslie all went. Before we went to the concert, we went to Red Robins for dinner, which was very very yummy! The first act was KSM. I'm not exactly sure who they were, but they were good... After them was David Archuleta! It's official, I L-O-V-E him now! He did so good! (much better than Demi) He's so cute, and so into the crowd! IDK, but he just did great!


And, this girl who sat behind us, had this poster for David, and it said "David, take me to the Temple!" I thoght that was a really cute idea...

Demi was okay... but she had a REALLY REALLY devoted fan that sat in front of us... What do you think? - A cute little girl? NOPE way off...It was a grown man, dark hair to the shoulders, he was Indian, and on his poster, it said something about Demi, and then it had ALOT of pictures of her cut out from magazines! It was crazy!! And, poor poor Grandma... :( , when he was bobbing his head like he was at a hard rock concert, sweat was flying every where on Grandma... gross! And then after the concert I saw a few people acting like him and talking about him... I felt kinda bad, but he was really weird! I think he started to cry during one of Demi's songs...
Freaky! And then a lady that was next to him started laughing... But, it was really funny, too. Anyways... Demi was okay... her voice was so different from when it was in the recording studio.



During her performance, she pulled a little girl from the crowd and let her sing the chous to "This is Me" from Camp Rock... I thought that was a cute idea, and I know the little girl had a good time up there.



It was really fun... when it was over, she left the stage by going on this platform, and it goes down, so she goes under the stage...



Well, it was very fun... Thanks Nancy and Travis!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That looks like a fun time! Oh Grandma loves David Archuleta. I bet she was in heaven with you!