To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 2, 2009

My 12th Birthday!

Okay, one of the best Birthdays ever! I turned 12, so that means I am free from Primary! Off to YW I go! Well, I received alot of awesome stuff from everybody! I got ALOT of $$$, but I gave up half for my Dad's I-pod Touch! So, that is one of the gifts I got... And it was brand-spankin new!

I got Wii Fit and the Twilight board game from Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Bill. But I was sick when I got their present, so ya...





And I got new clothes from Mom and Dad.



I got Scrapbooking stuff, and a $40 Best Buy gift card from Grandma, and Grandpa...



And I got a $50 gift card to Best Buy from Uncle Tony and Aunt Shelli
And of course!- I got a New Moon shirt, and Twilight P.J.'s from Mom and Dad.

.

I got The Wave from my parents... (Its a 2-wheeled skateboard, thats really fun!)





I had a great Birthdday! thanks everybody for everything!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yay for updates. Maddie Girl...I don't even get that spoiled on my birthday! You go!