Hello! It's Maddie. Okay, New Moon! If you didn't watch the MTV awards last night, you missed out!- They showed the New moon trailer! It is so awesome! I can't stop watching it! I am so excited for November 20, 2009!(That's when it comes out) I hope my mom takes me to see the midnight showing! Unless it's a school night, then I already know the answer: NO. If you haven't seen it yet, here it is the link to it:
laurensbite.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoy it as much I did!! :) ttyl homies!
June 1, 2009
New Moon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Madd!e you are so funny! I'm sure your mom was just as tuned in as you were! Even if it is a school night I have a feeling she'll make an exception to the midnight showing. Do you need me to talk her into it? LOL!
Post a Comment