To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 13, 2009

It is the FAMILY Blog...

Ok since Maddie has helped me keep up to date, I am going to let her. I just want to make things perfectly clear that this is the Family blog and I as the Ceo Of The Family have the right and privildge to edit anything Maddie or anyone else might want to post on the blog. This is not Maddie's Twilight Blog or anything else that she might want to make it. It is simply a journal of the Ballingham Family. Some things are left out and somethings aren't. Hopefully Maddie won't get to crazy with having this priviladge of helping update the blog cuz if she does I will delete her stuff and change the password...
So we hope you enjoy what you read here and see here:)

No comments: