To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 13, 2009

Is it mine, or hers??

It's Maddie... My mom is alive and well, it's just that I am doing all the blogging... (if you haven't caught on the past month...)It's like it's not her blog anymore! Besides the blog title: The Ballingham Family, it's basically mine! So, is the blog mine, or my mothers?? Please leave your answer as your comment... Thank you for your time... :) Bye bye!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I think its the family's hence the title is The Ballingham Family! With that said I look forward to posts from your dad, Noah, Lilly and Jaxon! :) Heck, add Rosie to the mix! Haha.

Thanks for keeping us posted on your fam!

Haylee Abney said...

i thought you're not allowed to have a blog

Nikki said...

Hey it is good that you took it over, now we get quicker updates. Your to cute.