To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

November 5, 2008

Jaxon gets stuck!


What else is new? Just when I thought my son was getting easier he pulls a stunt like this! I hear him outside calling for help and go out there and he has gotten himself behind the chair with the metal bar across his chest. I could not pull him out and his head was clearly to big to go out the bottom. Skip of coarse wasn't home as a matter of fact no one was home so I called Leslie to come over and help me. I thought we were going to have to cut the fabric of the chair to get him out but with Leslie pulling and me pushing we were able to rescue my son who thought we was going to blast off to the moon! Thanks for being a great neighbor Leslie! Let's hope that is the last of the tricks Jaxon pulls for a long time if not forever!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I remember this happening! Poor kid.

Christine said...

That is too funny! How do kids get themselves in these positions? It hasn't happened in a while but everyone of mine has done something like that. Oh, the memories!

Nikki said...

Anyone who knows you and your family is cracking up reading this. I love it.