WOW. Yes! I did make the soccer team! I am so happy(: I was balling my eyes out the other night because I thought I wasn't gonna make it... But THANKFULLY I did! They had like... 21 girls sighn up, and Mr.Bloise (pronounced Blaze) had to cut 2 girls. IDK who they were though... So YES. SO HAPPY(:
Thanks Kelli for updating the blog(:
Happy Valentines Day! <3
I am having a blog of my own! It's gonna be a Blog/Journal... I would go on here every once in a while and update, but you should see mine! It's a work in progress, but how it is now is better than nothing... I need Kelli to help me with the cute details... So I'll give you the link when it's ready(:
I have a teeny-tiny case of strep): Bad cough, can't talk normal... ugh.
Okay. my FAVORITE blog ever. BUSY BEE LAUREN. It's so freaking funny, cute, vintage, just my favorite blog ever. No affence to any other blogs, but LAUREN ROCKS(:
School. sucks butt. sorry but it does... So I enjoy saying that no school tomorrow!! YAY!
OMGGLOLJK! Today, at church for sacrememt, they gave us GLUTEN FREE bread. you might as well of gaged me with a chainsaw instead of eating that dry filth! ugh! *shiver shiver*
Gonna Go now... LOVE YA!
February 14, 2010
Hi there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment