To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

January 9, 2010

Eclipse!


Eclipse coms out on MY Birthday! June 30, 2010! I can't wait! Although it's 5 months away, I am planning out my Eclispe Party!! I am SOOOO excited!! You have no idea!


My mom said that she would rent a row at the theater so lots of people would come(: We would go to an early showing, and it would be exact center row(:


We would have Cam Gilmore make us shirts! But it would be a (sota) suprise for them for when they would get to my house(: We would have Team Jacob, and Team Edward! We would have a contest against the Vamps and the Wolves, but I've been asking a few people if their Jacob or Edward. And so far, it's only JACOB! I mean, that's GREAT! GO TEAM JACOB! but my plans weren't gonna work out if it's gonna go like that...


Then we would have 'sides' for the Werewolves, and the Vampires(:


Then you could win 'Twilight Tickets', and you could get something at the movie... It should be really fun(: I can't wait!




1 comment:

Kelli said...

Your problems are solved. I'M TEAM EDWARD!