To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

August 10, 2009

k, i just had to say this...

I just got back from bbsitting for Kelli Hatch, well I have a little story to tell about Ethan. Very cute kid, got the toothless grin, cute laugh... well, we were having a dance off, and he's like "Maddie! Grab my hands!" So I did. You would think he would spin me around or dance with me, but nope!- instead, he kicks me in the shin! I'm like "You little Turd!!!" I love him to pieces but he could be a little monster sometimes!! So, after that I got him back.... the Tickle Monster can and got him.... ;D He is so cute!!

No comments: