Hey! We are back from Colorado... :/ I am happy and sad to be home... I will absolutely miss everybody, and the weather! It was so nice there! But, I am very happy to be home as well. I am glad to see my Grandma and Grandpa and my Dad. (And Rosie of coarse... :) We all were very very spoiled with school clothes, and all of the fun things we got to do. That's us kids waiting at the Airport before we left for Colordao.
The plane ride wasn't all that bad going up.... That's Lilly Bean on the airplane....
This is us, cramed in Aunt Kimmy's car with Zadee Grace.
We had a great time...one of the things we did was SHOP. We all got really spoiled! While we were at the Outlet Mall, we went to Claires to get Zadee's ears pierced! It was so much fun! But, I couldn't watch her get hurt! It hurt me so bad! She got cute little Pink Diamond studs. There's Aunt Kimmy signing "paperwork" for Zadee, and the lady getting ready to shoot it in her little poor ear... But then look how pretty she looks! How cute!
And then you could get these Chinese Soads, were there is a marble thing in it, but it is in this compartment thing so you don't choke on it...they taste like strawberry sprite...



2 comments:
It look like a fun trip and great pictures. Thanks for posting Maddie!
So fun. Zadee is still so itty bitty but growing so fast! It looks like such a fun time! Poor Jaxon!
Post a Comment