To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

May 12, 2009

I am Lost!




First Picture of All the Grandkids at Easter in Grandmas Front Yard:)






Ok...
I know it has been awhile since I updated my blog. Yes Maddie tells me all the time to update so here goes! I went to visit my sister after she had Zadee and I suprised my parents and my kids and brought Kimmy home and Zadee of coarse so we all could be together for Easter! It was wonderful and we miss having Bill, Kimmy, and Zadee so close! We wish they could move back and do it SOON! So here are some Easter pix and fun with Zadee pix.

No comments: