To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

March 24, 2009

Clarification

Ok...
This is the mom of the Bhams...
I guess I need to change my password since Maddie knows it or do I just let her continue to update the blog since she can stay on top of it more than I can? What do you think?
Yes I did take her and we did stand in line to get Twilight! Making Memories with my daughter is the best! Of coarse we had to watch it that night and was interupted with Noah barfing at about 1:30am NO FUN! Yes I did take him to urgent care and he has tonsilitis now and should probably have them taken out. The joys of being a mom! So where is the joy in the journey? I guess it would be that the rest aren't sick right now and Noah is so happy to stay home from school tomorrow:)Trying to be more positive and look at the glass half full instead on focusing on the negative and looking at the glass half empty because there is always someone worse than me!

2 comments:

Kody and Bethany Dribnak said...

No fun when your kids are sick. Gavin had his out when he was four. It was only bad for a few days. But he has never had a problem since. It is so worth it. Poor little guy. Good luck!! By the way Maddie, I watched Twilight twice in two days. I'm with you when it comes to Edward, how bout we share him.

Kelli said...

Okay, this is hilarious. I had no idea Maddie had hijacked your blog! I love it I tell ya. I'm glad Noah seems to be feeling better! Again...I {heart} your optimism.