Last weekend I got to go to Colorado with no kids and help my sister get the nursery ready for Zadee to come! We had so much fun or as much fun as we could have with me painting and her being on bed rest! Here are the before and after pictures...
February 2, 2009
Baby Zadee's Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO FREAKING CUTE! Love it! So KIMMY!
You guys did a great job. I love all the clothes the little peanut already has. Takes after her mommy!
SO SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!
OH my heavens! How fun! Adorable!!! Normandee...my heart was breaking looking at Lilly's ear piercing experience. I am so glad it is over for her and that she looked happy afterward. Lucy kept taking her ear rings out when she was 1 and she wont let me put any in her ears anymore. It is so frustrating, The holes are still there thank goodness.
I miss you guys so much!!! Please tell your mom hi for me... your dad too of course! But give your mom a huge hug from me okay!!! A piece of my heart will remain in Queen Creek! Miss you love you! MMMWWWAAA
Hey Normandee,
So cute! How fun! I love the chandelier!
My heart was breaking as I looked at the pictures of Lilly's ear piercing experience. I am glad it is over for her and she was happy on the ride. She is so cute!
Please tell and give your mom a huge hug for me. A piece of my heart will always be in Queen Creek! Nothing can compare to you guys and the love that was felt by all of you!
Post a Comment