What an Adventure this weekend was! We stayed in the oldest Hotel in Phoenix the Hotel San Carlos! It was horrible so unless you want to stay up all night don't stay there! They didn't have a room for us when we got there even though I called the day before to confirm then they upgraded us to a suite which was next to the pool that people went in and out all night to smoke. Not to mention no hot water and me and mom slept on the pull out couch that was paper thin. I don't know how we got out of that couch come morning. All I have to say is that I watched the clock all night and was so glad to get up and out of there. The conference was wonderful as always and it was fun to have some girl time with my pregnant sister and mom!
December 19, 2008
TIme Out For Women Nov 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment