To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Well the kids just started their holiday break today and I am done with school till next semester so I thought I better get this thing updated seeing how I put it on our Christmas cards:)
We have had a lot to be grateful for this past year! Skip has graduated Nursing School and is working at 2 different local hospitals. It is nice to finally have a paycheck after 2 years of school! I took 3 classes this last semester and got all A's (GO ME!) and am planning on taking 3 next semester as well. Maddie is blossoming into quite the young women and loves to babysit for anyone that will let her! Noah is getting staight A's in school too and loves to play basketball and soccer and of coarse with his buddy Baylor! Lilly started preschool this past fall and LOVES it and loves making new friends and having play dates. Jaxon is finally coming out of the terrible 2's and is becoming such a joy to have around! Don't get me wrong he still has his days but for the most part is learning how to be a big boy! We can't believe that he will be a Sunbeam in a couple of weeks. No more nursery for us! Now watch we will get called to that position! (Someone knock on wood!)
My dad is still the bishop and mom is doing Activity Days and loving it! My sister will be expected her first baby girl, Zadee in March and we are all so excited! We are hoping that my brother and his wife will follow soon! We are so blessed with health and happiness and hope that all of you will have a prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Sabrina Martini said...

Congrats on your schooling. Yours and your husbands! That is such a great accomplishment. I still love to see photos of your kids. They all have such sweet smiles. I am with you on the terrible twos except mine went into the "horrible threes"!! I am unsure what comes next!! I love sunbeams!! I keep asking them to release me and put me there but for some reason they won't. I don't know why??!! hehehe. Take care and Merry Christmas!!

Sabrina