To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

October 27, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Ok I know that I haven't been great about updating my blog and I have a lot of blogging to do but I had to post this real quick to let all of our friends and family know that my sister is having a GIRL and only one bambino is growing inside of the womb. They did think at her last dr. apt. that they heard 2 heart beats but today they had their ultrasound and there was one beautiful, thumb sucking little girl. They are going to name her Zadee Grace....WE ARE SO EXCITED!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wahoo!! Time for you guys to start shopping for fun "girly things"!!

The Crazy Lady said...

This has nothing to do with this post... but your family is so freakin' cute!!!!!! I can't believe how grown up Maddie is, and how adorable all your kids are! Take care!

Kristen said...

I assume this is Kim you are talking about, right? How exciting! Tell her hello for me, please!

Kelli said...

I am freaking excited!