To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

August 9, 2008

Long car ride home





The picture of me depicts my attitude to the fullest of how I felt about a long 2 day car ride home! We crammed everything in the van so that I didn't have to put the luggage on top of the car like we did going to Colorado. So needless to say it was a tight squeeze! At least this trip we didn't have anyone barfing or getting stuck upside down on their heads:) Just rain, hail and wind. Boy were we glad to get home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun trip and I am glad you are back!