Who says you can't play gameboy and go potty at the same time?
Whatever works!!
The last 2 weeks have all been about Jaxon! My baby turned 3 on the 17th of August and we have been potty training. We started the Monday before his birthday and the first 8 hours were very hard! But when we were outside he said to me, "I pee on the floor?" I said GO AHEAD! at that point I didn't care where he peed just wanted to know if he knew what he was doing. Soooo he started to pee on the patio and then stopped and said, "I pee on the grass..." I again said go ahead. So he stopped peeing on the patio and promptly went over to the grass to finish his business. So the first week I would say that he peed outside more than he peed inside. But at least I know he can do it. He has even had more dry nights than wet so I feel like we are on our way. This week he has turned a corner and has peed more inside than out so I feel like we aren't really raising a Tarzan:0)
Thanks grandma for bringing me cinnamon rolls for breakfast on my birthday!
I am trying to show #3 with my fingers....It is so hard!

Thank You Hatch Family for bringing me cookies for my birthday! I loved them and the frosting....
As the kids were playing we noticed the different heights of our children and couldn't resist taking a picture...
Lilly will be 5 in February
Ethan has been 4 for a couple of months and Noah just turned 7...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? I think I need to give my kids the same vitamins as Kelli is giving her children cuz clearly my kids missed the gene that gives them height:) (Do you notice Noah trying to stand on his tip toes to be taller than Ethan who is almost 3 years younger than him?)


We actually had a family party on Monday and grandma got him a Diego cake with blue frosting. He couldn't resist putting his fingers in the frosting...YUMMY!
Jaxon giving Uncle Tony a big hug and thanking him for a new Thomas the Train set. He LOVES it! Thanks also grandpa and grandma for my new Thomas book and clothes!!
August 22, 2008
Jaxon turns 3!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment