Lilly's new room!
All Done! Are we ever all done?
My Room!
Well we have done a little home improvements as well! Time to get Jaxon out of the crib (not like he didn't get out of it himself) and put him in with Noah and give Lilly her own room. So now the girls have their own room and the boys share the surfer room. We decided to do strips in Lilly's room and after much taping and spilling a whole tray of pick paint on the carpet it finally came together! Lilly would come into her room and say< "Mom my room is so beautiful!" I love that she loves her room! We also repainted our room as well! Thanks Marcie and Brett for helping me with a new fabric headboard! I love it! It is always fun to have something new!
June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
CUTE-CUTE-CUTE!!!!
How fun and talented you are!!!!!!!!!!
Shane D here. Hi! It seems like you add to your Blog every day! It leaves me with a lot to catch up on! But it is honestly not a competition. I really like coming to your Blog. It improves every time I'm here. And once again, I'm sorry if I have written anything wrong, I'm just a kid. Bye!
Normandee - YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Your family is beautiful. Jill wrote me the other day..small world! It was so fun to catch up and see all of you guys. Tell Kim Congrats and that she was a beautiful bride. Give your parents a big squeeze from me.
Love ya,
Hannah
Look at all of the fun comments you are getting! You know I LOVE Lilly's room! You did great on both! Are you a pro at the headboard (wink) now enough to help me make ours?
Post a Comment