To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

March 28, 2008

WE HAVE GRADUATED!!






What a crazy 2 weeks it has been at the Ballingham Household!!!
It started when they put my dad in as bishop on March 16, then on Tuesday March 18 Skip officially graduated nursing school. I am so proud of him!! It was very emotional to see him walk out with his class and think to myself that WE DID IT!! I was able to pin him and they read the nurse's prayer and lit a candle. We went to Lo-Lo's Chicken and Waffles before the ceremony and had the best waffels and chicken! My sister was able to be here and some cousins from Reno and my aunt and uncle from Logan. They were here for my sisters wedding but they got to celebrate with us as well for Skip graduating.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yay, I'm the first comment. Congratulations Ballingham family on your graduation. I say it this way because it has truly been a group effort! Your family is the best. You deserve this!