To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

February 24, 2008

Last pix of the Bridal Shower

The siblings pose for a shot
Family Picture Time
Thanks Vicki for all of your help! I couldn't have done it without you! Everyone loved your dip and puffs! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Kimberlee with Caralee, Bill's mom and future sister in law, Shannon
Rhonda trying to give my brother a big smooch!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I know I don't need to tell you twice, but Vicki is amazing! I love all the posts. You're a freaking blogging machine. I'm so excited for Kimberlee's wedding. I'd love to help with ANYTHING I can!

Nikki said...

I am excited about her wedding...However, any cake maker is crazy that day...So make sure you blog great pics....Because I will have no clue...I am so glad you are back to blogging

Shalisa said...

Hey Normandee! This isn't really about those particular pictures, but about your adorable Noah! I just wanted to tell you he comes to see me EVERY day after school and gives me a big hug. I love that kid!! I can't wait until I get another one of yours. By the way, my invitation is expired to view your blog. Hint Hint!

Vicki & Magnum said...

It was a fun evening! Glad I could be part of it!! Can't wait for the wedding now. Love ya!