It is official, I am caught up to present time or at least what has been downloaded from the camera. Miracles do never cease! Some of you said it couldn't be done but look, I proved you wrong! This was on the to do list to get accomplished before my next semester starts, which is Monday, so now I can cross it off!
I am grateful for the opportunity to look back at all of the fun pictures of my family and reflect on how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family! Time flies so fast and continues to get faster as the years pass by. I am trying harder to take the time to sit with the child that needs my attention right then even though I was busy doing something else because someday that child won't want me to sit with them and they will be to busy for me. So I hope that you all enjoy looking back at the past year of the Ballingham Family. Don't forget to click on View Older Posts to see all that I have posted for the month of January because it does go back to July.
I vow to do better at keeping my blog updated so that when the next semester ends in May I wont have so much to get caught up on.
We wish you all a happy and healthy and prosperous New Year!
January 9, 2008
Officially Caught Up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for your! P.S. Super cute blog! ;)
Your family pictures turned out awesome and you look great! I miss my maddie girl tell her Hi from Sis. Butler. I have a blog but I have it private, post your email address and I will send you in invite.
Our email address is snbham@yahoo.com
Post a Comment