To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

January 6, 2008

Fun in the Sun!





So this summer my mom and I were able to take a break for awhile and went to the lake with my brother and his wife Shelli. They took us up to Sarroro Lake to try and water ski...So after loosing 60 pounds I was able to get my butt out of the water and up on the knee board! Even my brother was shocked!! He was also able to get up on the ski's for the first time too. We had so much fun! Shelli was the master driver and I think my mom occuppied the tube most of the time. Here is a picture of my brother,Tony riding my mom on the tube. We forgot to tell him to leave his cowboy boots at home...heheheheheeee

No comments: