To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

December 6, 2007

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Ok before I let this get away from me like I do so many other things...
I must give a BIG THANK YOU to Kelli for updating my blog and spicing it up for me!!
I am so glad to have you back!! THANK YOU!!
Ok to the rest of you...blog is cute now! I know it needs more up to date pictures, it is on my to do list as soon as I am done with my finals this weekend. Sooo keep checking back you never know what you will find.
Oh ya...you can leave your comments to if you wish:)
Thanks for being patient with the updates!!

1 comment:

Towle Family said...

Hey it's Frank and Heather Towle. We received your Christmas letter and got your blog address. It is good to hear from you. We have a blog also but it is private, send me your e-mail address (fitfamily@q.com) I can let you in our blog. I don't update mine very often either, but there are some pictures of our kids.