To Our Family & Friends of the Blogging World

We want to know you have been here so to leave a comment, click on the title of the post you're wanting to comment on and type away! Thanks for looking!

July 17, 2007

Time Out For Woman in Reno March 2007


I was fortunate enough to go to Reno and stay with my best friend of 12 years and her boys and go to Time Out For Woman. It was so wonderful! We got to meet Michael McLean! He is amazing! This is me with Michael and Trisha Mooney...
Just us girls...did I say we had so much fun...Laughed till it hurt! No sleeping required on this trip!
While I was there I got to see some of my old friends from Hawthorne, NV. We lived there for 18 long months. It was nice to see so many familiar faces. This is my girlfriend Teresa Schlepp and me of course...
Me and my boys....Drew and Dylan Mooney this is the two oldest....
Time flies when you are having fun. I can't believe Drew is 16 and Dylan is almost 15...AMAZING!
Posted by Picasa